Monday, May 11, 2009

Star Trek


I really enjoyed this movie. Unfortunately I heard a few too many good things about it, so it at most met my expectations. But it was a fun, exciting movie. No worries if you're not a die-hard trekky, or if you've never even heard of star trek previous to seeing it. there are things you won't get (i was familiar enough with it to recognize the iconic catch phrases, but there were things other people laughed at that i didn't get), but not so many that you won't enjoy it. Overall I liked it about an 8 (which roughly translates to - i'll gladly watch it again if it's on TV or if someone else wants to rent it).

By the way, we saw it at Time Square, and Mit Romney was there. He was right in front of us on the escalator on the way out. Maybe he's friends with Adam and Eve, because they were there too and they seem like they were in the same group. Maybe mormon celebs hang out on the weekends. 

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Adam and Eve....from the film? or is this some new mormon celebs I haven't heard of?