Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A New Product

Here's the latest product i'm claiming as my design. Imagine this picture, but with the red part being clear and another capsule right beneath getting the shiny color instead, a straight parting line instead of wavy one, and a nice chrome finish on the back part. That's what mine looked like. oh, and they changed the button a little too. but other than that.... Well, the overall shape is mine. ok so i half claim it.I just found this image online, so the cheesy lens flair isn't my fault.


I just realized i never posted any photos of the razor i worked on (the M5 Magnum, sold at your local Rite Aid). So here it is.

I did the original sketch this was based on, but one of my co-workers did the 3D, which went through several iterations before it came out like this. So i half claim this one as well. Designing one of these for one of the big boys would be much cooler, but i think we stepped up the store brand look a bit at least.

No comments: