Here's a scale i designed for Bed Bath and Beyond. Conair didn't bother telling us they made one of our designs, so i only found out because i happened to be looking on BBB's website. i haven't seen it in person so i don't know for sure, but i think it stayed pretty true to my design. i wanted the metal to be kind of a dark chrome finish. it would've been a little less in-your-face than the spun steel. but it's not bad.

7 comments:
They're only slight differences, but I definitely like your original design better.
They didn't bother to tell you they used the design? I hope at least your company was paid for it!
I think yours looks a lot more sleek. They should have gone completely with your design because their final product looks a little generic.
Your middle name is Lloyd.
Yeah, dude, yours is way better.
AWESOME!
We love this. The design is beautiful, and it works really well. Nice quality product. We are losing weight already!
Post a Comment