Monday, January 11, 2010

Check out the L'oreal Paris homepage for my latest. i don't know how often they update what shows up there, but it should look like this:

After working on several concepts, then several iterations of those concepts, they told us they wanted to use an existing cap (not existing as in they already have a bunch sitting on a shelf in a warehouse somewhere; rather, they already have a mold of it so they can make more without spending money making a new mold). that happens a lot these days. anyway, so i had to throw out all my old concepts and this is what we ended up with.

3 comments:

Rheslie said...

I have to have this! I think this is my answer to all of my face washing needs! AMAZING!!!! Plus the design is RAD! I really hope they get someone like Vanessa Hudgens to advertise this!

Scrumpestuous D said...

You know, I'm always amazed at making the connection between things I use every day and the fact that people design them. It's fascinating and I don't know why. Maybe I just think these things magically appear?

Unknown said...

Dave, that's good that you use facial cleanser ever day.