Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall, Friends, and Fruit

- Photos by Emily, Randy, and Michelle -


This past weekend some freinds and I went on a little excursion to Connecticut to more fully experience the season.

Here are the participants:

Brent Thurgood


Randy


Me


Julia Burgon


Ellie Marble


Michelle


Emily Kunz


Here's what we did:

A corn maze


Some apple picking







Some apple hitting (just ones off the ground, so no harm done)



Frisbee on the Wesleyan University football field



Group hugs

If you couldn't tell from the photos (see facebook photos for more, or click here or here), the trip was way fun. what the photos DON'T tell you is how delicious the apples and apple cider were. Seriously, the best i've had of both. the only thing that wasn't fabulous about this trip was the hotel experience, but i won't go into that.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Are you not going to tell me what the cheer thing refers to...go for it, I mean football, obviously, but is that a Wesleyan cheer or something? I hate not getting stuff.