Mike- you may have to add a politics label. You thought you were about the last person to blog about politics! Although I will admit that this one is just a future president and not really politics at all.
But if you look at any of my "political" post, you'll notice they have no actual political opinions in them.
I like him better already.
This guy took it a step further: http://www.kutv.com/content/blogs/sports/dansheldon/story.aspx?content_id=61b22c30-55e4-4e3a-a094-e2af57384187
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Mike- you may have to add a politics label. You thought you were about the last person to blog about politics! Although I will admit that this one is just a future president and not really politics at all.
But if you look at any of my "political" post, you'll notice they have no actual political opinions in them.
I like him better already.
This guy took it a step further: http://www.kutv.com/content/blogs/sports/dansheldon/story.aspx?content_id=61b22c30-55e4-4e3a-a094-e2af57384187
Post a Comment