Tuesday, June 30, 2009

One step closer

Saturday was another moving day. It was a little stressful and really tiring, but it was a success and now the apartment is almost all furnished.



The couch is from Ellie, as well as TV stand. TV, Chair, and ottoman from Michelle's.


The table, chairs, bed, and these cabinet things i'm using as chests are from Michelle's uncle David.

It's starting to look like home. next, some window treatment would be nice.

4 comments:

Randy Roberts said...

wow, good work. You got it all fitting rather nicely. did you have to throw away a bunch of furniture? it seems like i moved a bunch more stuff up there than what is seen in the photos.

Randy Roberts said...

when i say i, i mean we

Unknown said...

No, it's all there.

Kerry said...

I think your couch frame is very similar to the one in the link I sent you. If you can tell me what color you decide on, I could begin looking for fabric.