
so... guess what movie i saw. i'll give you a hint if you need it. it rhymes with ... um, schmironman.
just in case you're not sure whether or not to see this movie, i'll help you out with another quiz. same numerical scale as last time
(Completely Disagree 0 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 That Sums Up My Feelings Flawlessly), just one question to fill out this time though:
I'm totally lame and don't enjoy awesome movies.
Got your score?
0-3: for sure see this movie
4: consider seeing it
5: talk to a therapist, then go see this movie
I'm not going to say what i thought of the movie. i don't want to bias you going in.
I got to play the new Mario Kart, which was good and bad. Good because it was fun. Bad because now i need a Wii.
No comments:
Post a Comment