Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend of Movies

Ok, so i saw a lot of movies over the weekend. Only one in theaters though, so we'll start with a quiz called Should I See Get Smart. This one's simple. just answer yes or no.

1. I like comedy
2. I like action
3. I like Steve Carell

If you could not honestly answer "yes" to all the above statements, i would hesitate to recommend this movie. i would not however hesitate to recommend you seek professional help. Three "yes"s means you'll probably at least enjoy it.

I for one answer the above questions (actually i guess they're statements, but whatever) with a resounding "YES", and therefore enjoyed this movie thoroughly. the laughter wasn't non-stop, but fairly frequent, and intense. The previews made it look like Carell's character would be completely incompetent (I've never seen the original series, so i didn't know what to expect from the role), but i was happily surprised that he was actually quite skilled, with just moments of hilarious incompetence. All in all, very entertaining.


Alight, so the rest of the movies i saw were on TV or video. see if you can guess what movies i watched this weekend from these images. there's no reason to miss the first one unless you somehow missed the first half of this entry.














And no, i'm not embarrassed to admit to watching or enjoying any of these movies.

No comments: